Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wernstacular

Weekends are great, because you get to do whatever you want and enjoy your 50 or so hours away from the daily grind of practicing capitalism. However, weekends become exponentially better when you get to go spend your time celebrating the bond of two people reaching their stage of molding together unconditional love between each other. What is that celebration?


WEDDING!!!!!!


I'd like to unofficially announce the wedding of my good friends Stephanie Stanford and Bryce Wernsman. Now Bryce and Stephanie Wernsman. I can't tell you how happy I am for those two. Now I get to place the over and under on when the kids are going to have a kid. My bet is under a year we'll be hearing that a little Wernsman is on the way, but let's not get carried away now.
The wedding was awesome because we were so lucky to celebrate during one of the bitterly cold months, February. Not only was it cold... we were in Minneapolis, Minnesota! Woooohooooo!!!

Favorite quotes/lines from the wedding:

"I disagree with you, but I have no viable argument"

"Wait... Ben has a hot sister that lives in Lawrence, Kansas? Why didn't I know that?"
"I need to hit the hotel pool so that I can get in shape for the ladies at the wedding..."

"Wait...so you worked for Chris Dodd's (D) Campaign in Iowa and then where do you work now?.....Halliburton??? Well that's a 180 if I've ever heard of one....."

"table 2 is better friends with the groom than table 3!"



"table 3 is better friends with the groom than table 2!"

"I chose you guys to sit at tables 2 and 3 because my favorite number is 23...duh"

Lesson Learned:

Some friends can still be very awkward and weird...

People are willing to change their political views for money and career progression. :)

Friends are awesome and you can't replace the good ones.

There a lot of people that can dance better than I can.

Pepperoni and green peppers on pizza is acceptable.

Park your car under covered parking if at all possible.



The myth that winter weddings aren't as fun as summer weddings is false.
Congrats Bryce and Stef have a great move down to Phoenix and enjoy the start of a great life together! It was great to hear the story of how you two met... classic...




No comments:

Post a Comment