Sunday, February 14, 2010

The First Post




The Building of the Kingdom...

The posts that will mostly be placed on this blog will be random at best. Like the classic sitcom Seinfeld there will be absolutely no correlation with one posting to the next. I plan on at least making these posts somewhat entertaining to one person to the next. Maybe it will be a link to a up and coming website that I found or maybe I'll post some cool stuff from somewhere I traveled to recently. It could be a recommendation of somewhere to go and eat, travel, or pillage. Heck I might even discuss an article I read or take out some anger about a situation that I pickup at work/travel/social gatherings that just needs to be shared with other people. I'll try to post as many pictures since everyone loves pictures.

Let's be frank though my writing isn't the best, but I'm going to actually be optimistic here while I build my kingdom in front of everyone.. Maybe this will help spark some creative ideas or maybe this will just be forgotten in about a month. Only time will tell.... let's kick the tires and light the fires..

No comments:

Post a Comment